I have this great resource that I think will be useful for everyone! Wealthy Barber by David Chilton is one of the most popular personal finance books of all time. The book covers Insurance tips & tricks, plan for retirement and many more. enRICHed Academy has created a fantastic summary of the book – here’s a little snippet:
1. Live within your means. If you earn $90,000 per year do not buy a $50,000 car
2. Every dollar saved is two dollars earned because you don’t pay tax on savings
3. Don’t carry credit card debt!
4. Look to save as much as you can on taxes… hire an accountant to help you. Your R.O.I will be worth it!
5. Build a $1,000 Emergency Fund
6. Purchase adequate health and disability insurance
To read more tips and tricks, you can download the book summary here,
Make sure you share this resource with your family and friends!